Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Friday, May 6, 2011

I haven't posted here for so long. I have been away fram scrapping for 2 years, but now I am back. I have found some wonderful new designers around. I cant wait to start to really play with some of my new kits. When the computer crashed a couple years ago I lost everything, including PS. I was so sad. Now I am settled in Brazil (the move went great) and I am back online with an upgraded PS. I am so excited to start this adventure all over again.
So here are my most recent pages:
Ashley is my oldest daughter. She is starting out a modeling career, and these were some pics she took for her portfolio.
Ashley
Kaydence is Ahsleys daughter (my granddaughter) she is a complete doll. I miss them both so much, they still live in the States.

Kaydence
Kaydence

and of course I had to make pages using my little girls
Angelina
Angel
Izabella
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment