Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Friday

Welcome to everyone. Welcome Back to those who have been here before. Welcome to those who are finding me for the first time. My spirits are up today. The sun finally came out on Wed. and the rain has only been falling at night. The August winds are starting a wee bit early this year. That has to be a good sign. It is still not "beach" weather yet, the high winds make the ocean extremely dangerous. We will be back to the beach soon though.
Usually I like to show off my previous weeks work, but today I am too excited about something else to pull out ALL my pages. I have been secretly working with a Brand New Designer. I was so honored to get onto her CT, and even more excited when I DLd her first kit. I could not believe the quality of every peice. I am just learning about QC so I have only recently been really concerned with things like jagged edges & stray pixels. Her kits are as perfect as they get. AND she has an incredible talent for design.
OK OK I know you all are thinking
....Tell us who it is already....
*********Matilda Designs*********
Click on her name above to go to her store.

Here are my pagees created using her first kit Once Upon a Time.


AND of course I wouldnt leave you all hanging without a freebie too. Inspired by my LO I created this Word Art FREEBIE just for you! 

 (click Image to Download PNG)

Enjoy your gift.
Happy Scrapping.
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda,
    I'd like to thank you for your kind words, and for your Layouts. Thank you for beeing "with me". Also, your WA is too cuuute!! Hugs, Matilda Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Thank you so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete