Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Monday, April 23, 2012

I did it

I finally got the zip file to upload so I now have the .psd and the .png files for my template.
Wouldn't you know the one day that I had planned to go back to bed after I got the kids off to school, I decided to check the internet and see if it would work. It only took 8 min to upload (one time I tried it took 2 hours to get to 98%, then it just quit). Anyway it is finally done. Yay!
So if you are passing through for the freebie, scroll on down, and on your way look at all the new stuff the designers I CT for have out, and the other project I have done this week.
I also made a ton of siggies. My One Word Wednesday over at A Siggy Piggy on CafeMOM has been a huge hit. I will try to updaye my signature gallery, if my internet holds out long enough.

Charly of Sunny Day Scraps has a new kit called Spring Renewal. Available at Berry Sweet Scraps. HERE
Here are the pages I created with it.
FAbulous kit with so many fun little critters. 
Snips & Snails came out with a new kit as well. Hers is called Blue Jean Spring and it is so much fun to play with. It is available exclusively at One Story Down HERE
Here is the page I created with this one. 
And Min of DeliScraps by Min has a new colab with Snickerdoodle, and sKrapper Digitals, called Vintage Garden. I haven't had the chance to play in this garden yet, but it looks like it will be fun with loads of neat stuff. It is available at the Studio. HERE
And finally, I created a page all for fun! And for a template challenge at the Studio. The kit I used is called Flutter by Digilicious Designs (I just love her stuff). and the template was created by Scrappy Cocoa (she is awesome too). 
kit & template available at the Studio.


Ok, now for what you have been waiting for. again here is the template that took 19 days to upload. lol. 
Here is the link to the PSD.
and what I created with it.
using Welcome to Bunnyville fron DeliScraps by MIN get it HERE
this one using Cozy Christmas from Sunny Day Scraps.
available HERE


Thanks for looking and I hope everyone can now enjoy the template.




3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your pretty template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so welcome, and thank you for taking the time to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete