Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ADSR

I am so happy. I am racing in the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race. I have met a new friend that is racing with me. She is known through Digiland as Kimm23 and she is awesome. She has 5 kids (mostly grown - as she said). Between us that is 12! So our team name is Elements x 12. So challenges come out every Sunday and Wednesday.  Sunday,  was the first challenge, and I already finished my page! Woo Hoo!
The Challenge was to scrap a BAD photo. I used a photo that my husband took. I have no idea why. There is no explanation as to why that photo was on my camera. So I scrapped it.
Here is my first race page!
I used Snips & Snails kit called Blue Jean Spring , and the camera element was from an A5D designer colab called for the love of scrap.

Now this one was so fun, and I really like how it turned out I thought it would make a neat template, What do you think?  So I went ahead and created a template from this. I really like it and I hope you will too. Please tell me what you think.
Image linked


Enjoy!!!!












6 comments:

  1. I do like it!!! Thanks so much! It is very creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clustering and I do love it! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Janelle
    http://ofpinksandfairytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pocket banner! Great idea! good luck in the ADSR race (I did it last year! and made it to the end even with a broken arm!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 19, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! THanks for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete