Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

In Jan '06 I downloaded a Free Trial of PaintShop Pro XI and became hooked. I wanted to make myself a signature to use on a message board that I was frequenting at the time. I was so excited because for the first time I could create beautiful things (for myself & others), without needing too steady of a hand. You see I cant draw worth a dime. So I made myself that first siggy. Then I started to make for other people. I upgraded to Photoshop a little over a year ago. Carlos surprised me with it, when he took the computer to a friend of his that could 'add more memory & make it run better' & stuff. So I am currently working in PS CS3.
I have spent a lot of time working on my siggy making skills. About 6 months ago I started trying to broaden my skills to include digital scrapbooking. With the chaos of the Holidays, my family, & going back to work full time, I didn't really get too into it until now. I am back on the siggy train. I have a ton of new scrap kits. I found new (to me) sites & blogs & things. I am even going to try my hand at making a kit or two of my own.
Now all I need is to find more time in the day to do what I truly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment