Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

What a week this has been. It is only Thursday, but it feels like yesterday should have been Friday! I woke up this morning all happy because I truly thought it was Friday. I was so disappointed to realize the true day.
There is another reason that I am so excitred for Friday, besides the weekend that is. You see over at SAS the competition for the new CT begins on Friday. I am sooo excited to get the kit so I can begin to work on the LO. I am really nervous. I would so love to get the spot. There are a TON of talented contestants though, so I just need to try my very best, & hope that things will work out. I really, really, really want to win. I just can't wait till tomorrow when I get a kit & can start playing around.
I have been going through the pics I have in my mind so that I can use the cutest pic to try to help push me into the top. I am just praying soooo hard that I will win this so I can get some free kits! Pray for me too - K - Couldn't hurt right?!
Hopefully this will work out. I will post my LO when the contest is over.
Wish me GOOD LUCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment