Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wow I have done a lot of pages this week. I discovered how much fun Progressive Scraps are. I made one for the PS Challenge for the Studio. I am difinately addicted to that challenge now. Min is awesome. It must be so hard to host a challenge like this. She does a great job.
I also am learning how to use templates. I love this. I did 3 pages with templates. Some great beach pages of the little girls. And I made some May pages using Twin Mom Scraps Beach Break
This was a great kit for mw because it tied the colors of the girls swimsuits together very nicely.

Twin Mom Scraps Beach Break LO's


The nex two were made with By The Sea Collab by Kay Miller and Studio Flergs. This is incredible beautiful elements & the colors are swesome. I also used two FABULOUS Templates by Jenn Lindsey Designs.



This was a challenge for Scrappity-Doo-Dah. The template was provided by Alegna Designs. And the kit I used was Tropical Dream Collab Kit (TeamKissed - Tropical Dream) purchased from TKO Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment