Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Friday, May 20, 2011

WOW. I have been keeping myself so super busy. I have done a whole bunch of LO's. Twin Mom Scraps is having a fantastic sale. She is headed for vacation, and is leaving her stores at 20% off.
She also has a fabulous new kit, Summer Paisley I got to use it to make a LO of Missy's new baby. This kit is gorgeous, and so fun to work with.
Here is baby A. with Summer Paisley


I also did some challenges for SDD
for the Bird Cage Challenge, using a great MINI of the kit Sea Memories

and this was the template challenge. A fantastic template by Designs by Sweet Mesquite
and the fantastic kit used was You & Me by Snips & Snails.



and for the Studio: the template challenge using You & Me by Snips & Snails Designs
Once again starring my little man Justin.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts. Love the look of your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the positive comment.
    huggles

    ReplyDelete