Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I have been having so much FUN. The kids have learned how to pick up after themselves or they have to pick up after everyone (lol) & this leaves me ample time to scrap. I did even more challenges for SDD this week. I am seriously addicted to that place. The atmosphere there is so wonderful & supportive.
NOW ONTO THE GOOD NEWS!!!!!
I have created a couple of Freebies! Now be patient with me. I am not a real designer, more like just a creator. I am hopeful that I do this right, if not someone please let me know. I got so much positive feedback on this wordart that I decided to give it to anyone interested.
(pick it up here)



I used it in this LO here. Using the add on of Babys First Year by SKrapper Digitals.





AND I have even More! YAY right? I was inspired by the Ad Challenge to create my first ever Template. I have become addicted to templates too (anyone else see a pattern forming). If anyone is interested here are the links to the template




Here is what I made with it. I used Tropical Dreams by KissedByPix Design - Team Kissed that can be found at TKO Scraps


I also found a new (to me) site, and a designers blog/store that is amazing. The site is called Scrappin Dollars, and I picked up some fantastic kits (I mean truly fantastic Full Size Kits) for only $1.00.

I made the following projects from the kits purchased there.

This was a challenge for SDD Lets Make a Date, it is my 2012 calender for May. I used a kit called a Touch of Blush by Creative Scraps by Crys.

and this one is using the kit All Boy also by Creative Scraps by Crys

The Blogger Designer I found is the Kit Cart. And OMGoodness! She is super talented. You can get some great deals through her site right now too. I look forward to getting my first newsletter from her. I would love to be on her CT Team too. Maybe someday.I am still DLing all my great purchases from her. Next time I will have more examples to show off. Right now all I have is my new siggy I made using Spring Has Sprung by the Kit Cart

And another original creation by ME. Carlos loved my 'paper'so much that he asked if he could paint it. That is a huge compliment from him. Here is the page I created from scratch.

Thanks for looking. And feel free to leave any feedback you would like.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts!! Looks like you're on a roll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your layouts. Wish I had your imagination.

    ReplyDelete