Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

There has been so much going on. I am a bit slow in updating this time. Just to open up to my readers a little bit more I will share with you that I struggle with "major Depressive Disorder". Mostly my meds & therapy have a pretty good handle on the problem, but little things occur. The reason I am sharing this here is this week it was a very special LO that touched me. I dont know if it is really the depression or just plain homesickness, but I have been a bit down the past couple of days. With my therapist on Holiday, I have been self-therapizing with PS. The LO that started it was a letter to my granddaughter. I miss her so much. I miss her mom. I miss MY mom & dad. So what does this mean......well I have some wonderful new LO's and a couple new freebies that I have been working on.

First the letter to Kaydence.
This was a submission to the Capture the Moment contest at the Studio. I made it past week one with my page Heroes. Week two theme was "first look" this is what brought to my mind the first time I looked at baby K.


credits: Fantastic kit used is softer than Springtime by BooLand Designs.
Font used : Written on His Hands
Journaling : Dear Kaydence
I have been sitting here all day thinking about you. I dothat a lot. I love you so much words cannot describe.

Leaving you was the hardest decision I have ever had
to make in my life. I pray that someday you will be able
to understand this. I often think about the first time
I saw you. The moment you were born my life changed.
You held my heart in your little hands. I knew a new
kind of love. I was and will always be a Grandma. We
became so close during your first 2 years of life. You 
were always by my side, and I loved it. You have 
grown into such a wonderful little girl, and I feel as 
though I have missed it all. I have watched you from
afar. I have enjoyed our video chats. The tears you 
have seen in my eyes are evidence orf just how much I 
miss you.
You will always be my sweet grandbaby. And you 
will always continue to hold my heart in your little
fingers, just as you did the first time I looked upon
you.
Love Grandma


also for the Studio I made a challenge page. This was for the Featured Designer Challenge. The featured designer for the first part of the month is Eva, the talent behind eqrAveziur Designs. The kit is Serenity Obsession Freebie Add On. 
Here is my page:


Dont you just adore the word art.....Well if you do I have a surprise coming for you.  Just one or two more LO's first. 


I used a Fantastic new kit by the Kit Cart called My Dad. It is just bursting with fabulous papers & elements. There is a little of everything, you will find something for the dad/man/boy in your life.  AND the word art on this one is FREE too! You can pick it up on the Kit Carts BLOG

Now on to my gift to you all.  As Promised the word art.






No comments:

Post a Comment