Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Day

I am so happy today. I do have some wonderful news. I have added to my CT responsibilities. I have found same AMAZING designers to work with, and everyone will get to know them all very soon. The short story made long. lol. I was wandering around digiland one day. and when I was at DST.  I discovered a folder that was just what I was looking for. Its title "Calls" . The very first thread there is titled Scrappers available for CT position . Well I posted a little bio about me, a nd my interests, and had several designers contact me  to CT for them. Thank you to all who contacted me. I also found some favorite designers having calls & applied. I am still waiting to hear back from 2, but am so happy that I got accepted onto the teams I did. Yippiieeee.
the list you say? Here are my new CT teams. 
Designs by Krista
Rumki Designs
Milly Dee Designs
Sunny Day Scraps
all this in addition to the one CT I was already on.
Twin Mom Scraps
I have been busily creating away for all my designers, and have a ton to share.  I will have a freebie available this weekend, I just am not able to release it quite yet, so check back in after Friday.
and here are some of my pages.

fabulous 2 pager starring my beautiful little grandbaby, This is a stunning kit from Designs by Krista, called Be BOLD.

This 2 pager features my youngest little one Angel. The soft and beautiful kit used for this one is called Cheerful Hearts and is  the first collab between Wendy (Rumki Designs) and Cheri (HisKid Kreations). As sisters they always dreamed of creating a kit together, and now they have done it. and it is beautiful I must say. 




Yes that is me & my husband. We will be celebrating our 8th anniversary next month. I still do love him. The kit for this one is Hopelessly Devoted by Milly Dee. I adore this kit the little cherubs are adorable. and everything in the kit is beautiful.

I cant remember if I showed off my little guy (well he's not so little anymore) Dallas last time but I did a 2 pager with him..


The first tells the story of how the big carnival party of Recife was started, and the second shows Dallas having a fun time in the middle of it.
This gorgeous kit is Twin Mom Scraps newest release Glittery Dusk. It really suits my most recent trend of using dark papers as backgrounds. and had some beautiful light papers, and fantastic patterned papers too. and the elements are exceptional.

Well now that I have 'talked' your [eyes] off. I am just going to remind yáll to check back in after Friday, and I will have a new update, and some kind of freebie for you. See ya then.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment