Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hi all, I have been kept super busy lately, and with the internet being upgraded again & again we have had some spotty service. Hopefully it has been taken care of now, but I am not holding my breath. One of the hazards of living in a developing area right on the beach. lol.
I have had a great week though.  I found out on the Ginger Scrap site that one of my most favorite designers was having a CT call. I always keep 2 or 3 spots open for the just in case so and so has a call. Well on that list was Marie H. If you havent seen her stuff check it out. It is gorgeous! She is also a Template genius. She is the main reason I have become addicted to templates. Not using them, which I LOVE doing. But creating them also. Can anyone see where this is going? I hope so.
Well I am not Marie, but I think I have inproved in the template I make. I have learned how to save seperate PNG layers (it really is more work, but it is worth it, so everyone can use them) and I think the quality is much better than it was. BUT I will let YOU decide that.
What I have for you today is not one, but 2 new templates. One is the template challenge I am hosting over at SSB .

Here is the preview of the template.  I called this one Celebrate because I am trying to remind myself that birthdays (mine) are a time to celebrate. lol.

 Please feel free to play along with me too. I would LOVE to see what you create with this. 

Here is what I made with this one.  I really am happy [read with sarcasm] to turn 40. UGH!



and if this isnt incentive enough to get yo to come back, I have ANOTHER freebie tooj ust keep scrolling through some of my favorite LO's from the past few weeks. : D


I had so much fun with this LO. My sweet little Angel. When she saw this she asked whats inside the box, I told her it a treasure. What do you think you are hiding in the treasure chest - she replied seashells. Love little kids.

kit used is called Seaside treasures by Sunny Day Scraps.

http://www.sunflowerscrapsboutique.c...oducts_id=4823

The next 3 were made for the Christmas in July at the Studio. I got some great winter kits (even though I dont have winter anymore) I found some old photos of past winters to scrap. 
Kit used in the first two is an adorable kit by Let Me Scrapbook called Its Snow Cold


 This was the final outcome of the PS hosted by MIN of Delli Scraps. Love that lady.


 Now believe it or not but THIS was Crhristmas Eve 2009. I love Brasil !

The kit used for this one is called Beachtime from Designs by Krista

The next one is a kit from Twin Mom Scraps and it is soooo cute.
It is called Fairytale Forest, and it is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

This one is a personal favorite. It was a scraplifft challenge at Ginger Scraps, and it is one of my most favorite people in the world (my grandbaby). The kit was super fun to use too its called Tea & Honey from Pretty in Green, and you can pick it up free if you register at GS you will find this and a whole lot of other good stuff in the Welcome Wagon. If you havent yet you should check it out. 
 


AND finally what you have been scrolling for My other freebie is another Template. This one just click on the image to go to the DL. I have included Tif, PSD, and seperate PNG layers


Here is what I made using this It is called Schools In by Twin Mom Scraps. 
You can also pick up the word art from my previous post.

I sure hope you will all enjoy my templates. 

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment