Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Really Quick Update

I am just stopping by to let everyone know that I may be a little less visible for a couple of weeks. My wonderful husband is going on vacation on the 15th. So I will probably be spending some more time with him. I did however want to share what I have been doing.
First things first, I have been trying to follow a blog train, and have discovered the wait time for 4 shared is rediculous! I feel bad that that is how I have been offering my freebies. So I am "moving" to media fire (at least for now). My older gifts are still on the old site, and if time & patience allows I may move them over, but for now I only have 2 offers at media fire. One is my Celebrate template I am offering from my last post.
The next is one I am thrilled to share.  I decided to try my hand at creating a little mini kit. Now keep in mind that this is my Very First attempt at creating anything. I used some online tutorials to create the textures, and found some great CU items to work with. I used the color palette from the Color Challenge at SSB.
I hope you all enjoy my first little mini.


So Soft







and here is my Celebrate Template







No comments:

Post a Comment