Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Ahhh Time to update again. I dont have any freebies this time though. I have just been so busy. And with the hubby home for the next two weeks I am not too sure how much time I will have. I have been busy working on my new color challenge [kit] and want it to be better than the last. I am hoping to have it ready for everyone very soon PLUS I have added two mor CT duties to my list. One for the Sunflower Scraps Boutique, and the other one is for Snips & Snails Designs. I am so excited about both.
I have a couple of LOs that I created for Snips & Snails but I cant post them till the beginning of next month when the kit releases. I will however say that this kit is fantastic. Watch for it to be released at the beginning od September.

I created LOs for SSB and have been really happy with them both. I used a kit by a designer that I have never worked with before, and her stuff is fantastic.

 The designer is Darkmoons Dream, and the kit I used is called Summer Candy. 


Rebecca of Twin Mom Scraps had another new winner out called Good Morning


And Sunny Day Scraps has teamed up with Sweet Tomato to create a FABULOUS kit called 


And Finally Matilda Designs has a brand new kit called 


Check back again soon and I will try to have a new gift for yall next time. I promise. 

Thanks for looking. 
See ya soon. 
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment