Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So I really cant stand not having a Freebie on my blog. Thus the quick turn-around time between posts. I was making a LO with a Marie H template (Deco cut #4) and a beautiful kit (Whimsy) from Designs by Krista. The kit went so well with some photos I had of my little Angel, I knew I had to do a two page spread. So using the inspiration of Marie H I created the second page. And well.....I loved it so much I had to turn it into a template for you all too!

Here is the page I created with the Marie H Template.



Here is the page I created my template from.



and finally HERE is my gift to you, A FREE Template.



enjoy your gift & check back again. I am almost finished with my next color challenge. 
Enjoy
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment