Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I am just going to get straight to the point. I have been without internet since Wed. and so I am late in getting up the blog train freebie.....I am soooo sorry. So not to make you wait any longer.


Twim Mom Scraps is having a Blog Birthday!!! To celebrate with her our wonderful CT has created a FUN CT Blog Train. You can pick all kinds of goodies from her new kit FAlling Blooms. Without further ado....here is the CT Blog Train Freebie cluster as Promised.

LINK EXPIRED








1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jun. 19, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete