Beautiful kit used for this blog header is Hint of Spring (add on) by Let me Scrapbook. Check out her Blog here.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION

If you have been following me, you may have noticed I haven't updated here in months. I have been quite ill, and life has just kept me busy. I am on the mend a litte now. So over the next month or so you may start to see me back in action.
I have been working with a lot of awesome designers in the past, and will scale my CT duties waaay down. I hope to maintain 1 or 2 teams is all.

This week was the first time I opened my PS since Oct. and I have made a few siggies. and 1 scrapbook page (for a challenge at the Studio).  I want to do a little of both siggies, and scrapbook pages. I also want to be able to share more of my personal expierience with my followers. With these changes I have decided to update & change my BLOG up a bit, but this will take me some time.

So check back later to see my new look.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you have planned. :) Glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete